I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Volunteer4India website at www.Volunteer4India.org (the “Site”) and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms are effective for all existing and future Volunteer4India user accounts.
Please carefully read these Terms. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Willbethechange Pvt. Ltd. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Volunteer4India in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Volunteer4India will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, or uploading information or comments or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "User Content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, comments, videos, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "Volunteer4India content" means content that Volunteer4India creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content. "Third Party Content" means content that comes from parties other than Volunteer4India or its users and is available on the Services.
III. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
IV. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Volunteer4India may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Site after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED BY Volunteer4India
- Volunteer4India is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Volunteer4India provides may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore Volunteer4India reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Volunteer4India disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Volunteer4India may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Volunteer4India may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Volunteer4India's discretion.
- By using Volunteer4India's Services you agree to the following disclaimer: The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Volunteer4India disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Volunteer4India reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to Volunteer4India. Please email a takedown request (by using the “Contact Us” link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by Volunteer4India. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the written permission of Volunteer4India.
- Volunteer4India reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site anytime in future.
- Volunteer4India may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Site terms. Further, Volunteer4India reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User’s account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Volunteer4India determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/ or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/ or Site terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Volunteer4India reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
VI. USE OF SERVICES BY YOU OR USER
Volunteer4India User Account
You agree to use the data owned by Volunteer4India (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use, unless agreed to by/with Volunteer4India in writing. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by Volunteer4India, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with Volunteer4India. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers). You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
Ownership of Volunteer4India Content and Proprietary Rights
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Volunteer4India and that you shall not disclose such information without Volunteer4India's prior written consent.
You agree to protect our proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Volunteer4India (or Volunteer4India's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Volunteer4India and that you shall not disclose such information without Volunteer4India's prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Volunteer4India, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Volunteer4India's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Volunteer4India; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the Volunteer4India’s content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by Volunteer4India.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section XIII.
Volunteer4India License to Your or User Content:
By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content and all IP Rights therein for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. By “use” we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, and in the case of third party services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, any third party services and our and their users.
Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and their third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove content, we do not control actions or content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. You acknowledge and agree that content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not us.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Any comment/image/video, which is derogatory, defamatory or hateful and without any substantial evidence may be taken down at our sole discretion.
Third Party Content
Third party content, including that posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. You further acknowledge and agree that Volunteer4India is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
IX. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Violate our Guidelines and Policies;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, contents submitted or removed in exchange for payment or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
- Is posted by a bot;
- Harms minor in any way;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
You hereby agree and assure Volunteer4India that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of Volunteer4India in any form or manner whatsoever.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Volunteer4India on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Volunteer4India granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Volunteer4India may place such advertising on the Services.
Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to Volunteer4India by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site or mobile apps complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Volunteer4India found on or through the Site and or mobile apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Volunteer4India will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Site and mobile apps.
XI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNIFICATION
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VOLUNTEER4INDIA, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS ("VOLUNTEER4INDIA PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING MOBILE APPS AND YOUR USE OF THEM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE VOLUNTEER4INDIA PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES' CONTENT AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE VOLUNTEER4INDIA PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM VOLUNTEER4INDIA OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO IN WRITING BY VOLUNTEER4INDIA, YOU AGREE THAT IN USING THE SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT USE ANY TRADE MARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE NAME, LOGO OF ANY COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION IN A WAY THAT IS LIKELY OR INTENDED TO CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT THE OWNER OR AUTHORIZED USER OF SUCH MARKS, NAMES OR LOGOS.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Volunteer4India Parties from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your Content, (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (iii) your access to and use of the Services; (iv) your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
XII. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page, and ceasing further use of the Services.
We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
XIII. GENERAL TERMS
Interpretation: The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Partnership or Agency: None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Volunteer4India and you shall have no authority to bind Volunteer4India in any form or manner, whatsoever.
Governing Law/Waiver: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
For all Users: YOU MUST COMMENCE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST US WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ALLEGED HARM INITIALLY OCCURS. FAILURE TO COMMENCE THE ACTION WITHIN THAT PERIOD SHALL FOREVER BAR ANY CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION REGARDING THE SAME FACTS OR OCCURRENCE, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS OR OTHER LAW TO THE CONTRARY. WITHIN THIS PERIOD, ANY FAILURE BY US TO ENFORCE OR EXERCISE ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OR ANY RELATED RIGHT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT RIGHT OR PROVISION.
Carrier Rates may Apply: By accessing the Services through a mobile or other device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be responsible for any such costs.
Linking and Framing: You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
XIV. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Volunteer4India shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site or mobile apps, or items advertised on the site or mobile apps, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to inform us in writing. Send the written communication to:
Mr. Gaurav Pandey
Willbethechange Private Limited
X-001 Regency Park II, DLF City IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122009
Email address: support@Volunteer4India.org